Welcome to our family's Haiti happenings!


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell
in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee
the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and
he shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:3-5







Saturday, October 2, 2010


Josh, Tom & Jeremy, doing their Karate moves.


.
Mr. Tom & Mr. Bob from Chariot Eagle came to see how they can help with housing needs in Haiti. Their company in Ocala makes 40' family shelter units and personal hygiene units.  They also helped to bring 300lbs of the donated bedding as well as other needed supplies  for our family and ministry.

Beautiful sheet sets, quilts, and pillows, graciously donated by two friends from  NH & SC and their churches; supplying all our immediate bedding needs.


Visiting an old family friend who came down on a medical team, with Samaritan's Purse.


6 comments:

  1. I love seeing these pictures of what y'all are doing. The beds and bedding look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JoHannah!

    I didn't get back on your blog until yesterday, so I didn't see the comment you left me until now. I found your blog through Tj and Susan's blog. I think you left a comment there. I'm glad I did!
    Continue to run the Race, looking only unto Jesus as you strive to serve your parents and those around you in Haiti.

    Love you!
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so cool, love it! Looks like y'all have been really busy!! ~Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh btw, I didn't think my other comment got posted so that's why I wrote the same thing- but I still love it! In case you didn't already know, I have a tendency to act pretty blond!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so nice of them to donate all that bedding! It looks really nice. It looks like y'all have been very busy!
    Thanks so much for being faithful to post JoHannah!
    LoL
    Anna~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's exciting to see some of the different things y'all have been working on in Haiti! Thanks so much for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete