Welcome to our family's Haiti happenings!


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell
in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee
the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and
he shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:3-5







Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Mother Daughter Sort of Day!!

Last Monday (2-28-11) Mom and I went to the beach and spent the day there. I had finished 7th grade so we went to the beach as a celebration!! Here are some pictures of our day there. We went snorkeling it was beautiful! I wish that I had an underwater camera; the coral reefs were amazing! It was nice to just hang out and talk.  (Sorry that I didn't get them up sooner, but we lost the camera:-(   But today we found it!!)


















Beautiful ending!!

You can guess what happened here! Yes, Mom forgot that she
had the cell phone in her pocket. And yes we did have to buy
a new phone:-(

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds so fun!! U make me want to go to the beach! All the kids r so cute too! ~Pauline

    ReplyDelete