Welcome to our family's Haiti happenings!


"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell
in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee
the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and
he shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:3-5







Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Reason Why

Just wanted to say sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Life has been busy for the Schmidt household.
  
   As most of you know we just got back from a month long trip to speak at churches, and visit friends up north. Also yesterday (Nov. 11) my sister Becky had her third baby!! Samuel Jackson Canova! Later that night on the same day  at 11:00pm my grandma on my mom's side passed away. So a lot has happened in the passed two months. I will try to post some pictures soon!(northern pictures will come later).

No comments:

Post a Comment